PDA

View Full Version : 0 min alarm not working

Jon8RFC
06-16-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm not sure if it's a PEBKAC situation or not, but on my Motorola Droid with Android 2.1-update1, setting a 0min alarm doesn't provide an alarm. I assume 0min is essentially the "on time" setting. Setting it to 5min prior functions, but 0min does not. I'm using v1.5.3 from the Android Market.

Eric
06-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Jon, we've taken a look at this, and 0 minute alarms are working for us. Where are you entering the event/alarm? In DejaCalendar? Are you syncing DejaOffice to the native Droid calendar? To your PC? So if you create an event with a 0 minute alarm in DejaCalendar and then wait for the event time, the alarm doesn't ring/vibrate and you don't get a DejaOffice notification in your notifications bar? But if you set a 5 minute alarm you will get ring/vibrate/notification?

Juerg Zimmermann
09-21-2011, 05:42 AM
I am experiencing exactly the same problem as Jon8RFC does. Yet, with the very same settings but "5 min" instead of "0 min" the alarm is working properly. So, there must be a bug in the 0 min settings. (Samsung GT I9100 (Samsung Galaxy S2, Version 2.3.3, not rooted). Language: German.

Thomas
09-21-2011, 07:04 AM
I am experiencing exactly the same problem as Jon8RFC does. Yet, with the very same settings but "5 min" instead of "0 min" the alarm is working properly. So, there must be a bug in the 0 min settings. (Samsung GT I9100 (Samsung Galaxy S2, Version 2.3.3, not rooted). Language: German.

Juerg,

What version of DejaOffice is installed on your phone right now?

Also, can you please specify the exact characteristics of the events:
Was this created in DejaOffice or Synced from another source, like Outlook or Android Calendar?
All Day event
Specific date and time?
Alarm originally set to zero minutes or was it edited later?
Is this a recurring event? Or a single event.