PDA

View Full Version : Search function in calendar

martinw1
02-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Is there a search function in calendar? Also is there a "look up" function in the calendar?

Thomas
02-14-2011, 08:04 AM
Is there a search function in calendar? Also is there a "look up" function in the calendar?

Calendar event lookup in DejaOffice are by date. We have noted your inquiry about a search function in Calendar however.

Thanks.

martinw1
02-14-2011, 07:50 PM
What a about the feature in palm where you could "look up" a name in contacts and add to the calendar event?

Thomas
02-15-2011, 07:47 AM
What a about the feature in palm where you could "look up" a name in contacts and add to the calendar event?

Hi Martin,

DejaOffice has a similar feature however it is not exactly the same.
In Deja Calendar select an event you wish to add a contact to.
Tap edit and scroll downe to the Add Contact Link button.
By selecting this you can then add a contact to calendar event.

Enjoy.

davedawson
03-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi Martin,

DejaOffice has a similar feature however it is not exactly the same.
In Deja Calendar select an event you wish to add a contact to.
Tap edit and scroll downe to the Add Contact Link button.
By selecting this you can then add a contact to calendar event.

Enjoy.

Thomas
Correct, however, it would really be helpful to search the contact to add - rather than scroll through the entire list to locate the contact - tough when there are >1000 contacts. Now when you add contact to calendar item, the check box to do that is only available on the scroll list... if you hit search on the contacts, there is no way to add a selection to calendar ... unless I missed it.

Thomas
03-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Thomas
Correct, however, it would really be helpful to search the contact to add - rather than scroll through the entire list to locate the contact - tough when there are >1000 contacts. Now when you add contact to calendar item, the check box to do that is only available on the scroll list... if you hit search on the contacts, there is no way to add a selection to calendar ... unless I missed it.

Hi Dave,

That Palm feature was pretty cool. I remember it fondly. :)
This has been requested in the past, we want to add it. I don't have a time frame for this but you can always check back here.