PDA

View Full Version : calendar problems with Incredible

tr0569
06-18-2010, 01:32 PM
I just received my Droid Incredible and want to sync my contacts and calendar with Lotus Notes. Contacts are syncing properly but the Calendar has issues. Initially my calendar was set to sync both ways then something happened with they sync and messed up my Notes calendar. I only want to sync from Notes to the phone one-way. My problems are as follows:

1) I want to delete all calendar data to get a fresh start. I've removed the program but when I reinstall it the data is there. Thought I found the data on the SD card but there is still residual data. How can I delete all calendar data on my Droid? Note: I did perform a hard reset a couple times and the data is still there.

2) There are recurring appointments in Notes that do not sync for some reason. They are the appointments which are sent to me by someone else. What can I do?

3) I work globally and it seems the appointments sent to me from a different time zone do not sync to the correct time (not 100% sure about this as I had several issues which could have compounded this).

Thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

PC Configuration
CompanionLink v3.0 Build 3099
Windows XP Pro SP3
Lotus Notes 8.0.2

Phone Configuration
Verizon Android Incredible
DejaOffice 1.5.4

Eric
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Are you talking about the DejaCalendar data? The DejaOffice database/user files are stored in a folder on the SD card called "clusb". If you were to delete this folder, DejaOffice can recreate it, though your DejaCalendar, DejaContacts, etc. would be empty.

As for certain appointments not syncing from Lotus Notes using CompanionLink, I recommend giving CompanionLink tech support a call about this.