PDA

View Full Version : A couple of Calendar Sync issues..

StaticRick
03-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Now that I have a good feeling about my Contact sync issues being resolved, I've taken a deeper look at the other things that DJO offers. I've got a couple of issues/bugs with the DejaCal. (Outlook BCM / iPhone 4 / Wifi Sync) :

1. Any multi-day calendar entry is not showing up in the Day View, or Week View in DejaCal. However, the events DO show up in the List View. This is true if it is an "all-day, multi day event" (Such as VACATION) or if it has specific start and end times that stretch over more than one day. All-day, Single-day events do show up in the top bar of the Day View and Week View.

2. My List View in DejaCal does not look like the picture shown in the DejaOffice Classroom.
http://www.dejaoffice.com/screenshots/iphone-calendar-list.PNG

My list is not sorted into days. It appears to just be a long list of every item in my calendar and it always starts with the first item. I have to manually scroll it up to the current date.

I wonder if anyone else is having these same issues with DejaCal or maybe it's a setting that I can't seem to find.

Thomas
03-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Now that I have a good feeling about my Contact sync issues being resolved, I've taken a deeper look at the other things that DJO offers. I've got a couple of issues/bugs with the DejaCal. (Outlook BCM / iPhone 4 / Wifi Sync) :

1. Any multi-day calendar entry is not showing up in the Day View, or Week View in DejaCal. However, the events DO show up in the List View. This is true if it is an "all-day, multi day event" (Such as VACATION) or if it has specific start and end times that stretch over more than one day. All-day, Single-day events do show up in the top bar of the Day View and Week View.

2. My List View in DejaCal does not look like the picture shown in the DejaOffice Classroom.
http://www.dejaoffice.com/screenshots/iphone-calendar-list.PNG

My list is not sorted into days. It appears to just be a long list of every item in my calendar and it always starts with the first item. I have to manually scroll it up to the current date.

I wonder if anyone else is having these same issues with DejaCal or maybe it's a setting that I can't seem to find.

Hi Rick,

Both of these issues listed are known, have been reported, and are awaiting a fix for. We will keep you posted here. I just checked 1.1.8 and the Multi Day events issue is still there. We are working on a Setup Wizard for DejaOffice for iPhone right now. That is a pretty big undertaking. It will get fixed eventually though.