PDA

View Full Version : Outlook All Day Events not syncing

marcocecala
03-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Here is what I have.
CompanionLink for Outlook V4 Build 4031
Deja Office V 1.1.7 on iPhone 4 with Verizon
Windows 7 using wi-fi sync

Problem: All day events do not show up, and multi-day events show as one day in month view, but do not appear on the weekly or daily calendar.

StaticRick
03-04-2011, 06:14 AM
I have a couple of similar problems that might be probably related to what you're seeing. I have CompanionLink Professional Version 4.0 Version 4030, DejaOffice V 1.1.7 on Verizon iPhone, WiFi Sync:

1. Any multi-day calendar entry is not showing up in the Day View, or Week View in DejaCal. However, the events DO show up in the List View. This is true if it is an "all-day, multi day event" (Such as VACATION) or if it has specific start and end times that stretch over more than one day. All-day, Single-day events do show up in the top bar of the Day View and Week View.

2. My List View in DejaCal does not look like the picture shown in the DejaOffice Classroom.
http://www.dejaoffice.com/screenshots/iphone-calendar-list.PNG

My list is not sorted into days. It appears to just be a long list of every item in my calendar and it always starts with the first item. I have to manually scroll it up to the current date.

I wonder if anyone else is having these same issues with DejaCal or maybe it's a setting that I can't seem to find.

Thomas
03-04-2011, 01:37 PM
We are aware of both of the issues posted above. I have referred them both the the DEV department.

marcocecala
03-04-2011, 05:07 PM
That's good to hear. What is the time frame on these fixes usually?

Thomas
03-08-2011, 11:09 AM
That's good to hear. What is the time frame on these fixes usually?

For this one, Expect the Company website to be updated with current screenshots.
We all agree over here that the List view needs to change back. We want it to reflect a look more like the native iOS Calendar List View. Right now our big project is getting a Setup Wizard in DejaOffice for Apple devices. Android has this and it really helps a lot. Beyond that I am hesitant to say because well, The best laid plans.... :)

I hope this info helps.

clarkl23
03-17-2011, 08:09 AM
I found the alternative with ACT! was to set up multi-day events as recurring events for however many days in a row necessary. I've found for single all day events I have to assign a start and end time to them.

StaticRick
06-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Any progress in getting multi-day events to sync and/or display properly in DejaCal? This is starting to be a big problem for me. I have had multiple times where I have scheduled conflicting appointments for myself because DejaCal does not show me my multi-day entries. It's more than a little embarrasing to tell a customer that I have to reschedule because I "forgot" that I am going to be out of town, or on vacation.

Multi-day events DO show up in list view, but they are not displayed in Day, Week, or Month view.

PLEASE fix this. It is becoming a real problem!

Thomas
06-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Any progress in getting multi-day events to sync and/or display properly in DejaCal? This is starting to be a big problem for me. I have had multiple times where I have scheduled conflicting appointments for myself because DejaCal does not show me my multi-day entries. It's more than a little embarrasing to tell a customer that I have to reschedule because I "forgot" that I am going to be out of town, or on vacation.

Multi-day events DO show up in list view, but they are not displayed in Day, Week, or Month view.

PLEASE fix this. It is becoming a real problem!

Hi Rick,

I noticed my single day appointments in DJO now display in day and month view in 1.2.2. I just checked a multi-day event in Month view that only shows in the month view on the first day, and does not display in the day view. It does of course display in the list view. Is this what you are experiencing? I want to write this up for the developers again so they have an accurate assessment of the problem. It seems to have morphed slightly in 1.2.2. please clarify any variances you are experiencing.

StaticRick
06-09-2011, 09:18 AM
That's exactly what I'm experiencing (Verizon iPhone 4, Outlook 2007 w/BCM, WiFi Sync, DejaOffice 1.2.2):

For Multi-Day events (both with defined start/stop times AND for "All Day" Multi-Day events):
----> DejaCal Day View - Does not display at all for any of the days of the event
----> DejaCal Week View - Does not display at all for any of the days of the event
----> DejaCal Month View - Displays only for the First day of the event
----> DejaCal Year View - Displays only for the First day of the event
----> DejaCal List View - Displays only for the First day of the event

I'm sure you can see how scheduling conflicts can easily happen with the current problem. Even in Month View, it is only showing me the first day of the event.

Thomas
06-09-2011, 01:55 PM
That's exactly what I'm experiencing (Verizon iPhone 4, Outlook 2007 w/BCM, WiFi Sync, DejaOffice 1.2.2):

For Multi-Day events (both with defined start/stop times AND for "All Day" Multi-Day events):
----> DejaCal Day View - Does not display at all for any of the days of the event
----> DejaCal Week View - Does not display at all for any of the days of the event
----> DejaCal Month View - Displays only for the First day of the event
----> DejaCal Year View - Displays only for the First day of the event
----> DejaCal List View - Displays only for the First day of the event

I'm sure you can see how scheduling conflicts can easily happen with the current problem. Even in Month View, it is only showing me the first day of the event.

Hi Rick,

Very clear! We are working on it. Thanks for confirming what we are seeing here.