PDA

View Full Version : Multi-day Events in Deja Office

StaticRick
03-04-2011, 05:12 AM
I tried posting this a couple of days ago and it never showed up on the forum, so I'm attempting it again.
===

I've got a couple of issues/bugs with the DejaCal. (Outlook BCM / iPhone 4 / Wifi Sync) :

1. Any multi-day calendar entry is not showing up in the Day View, or Week View in DejaCal. However, the events DO show up in the List View. This is true if it is an "all-day, multi day event" (Such as VACATION) or if it has specific start and end times that stretch over more than one day. All-day, Single-day events do show up in the top bar of the Day View and Week View.

2. My List View in DejaCal does not look like the picture shown in the DejaOffice Classroom.
http://www.dejaoffice.com/screenshots/iphone-calendar-list.PNG

My list is not sorted into days. It appears to just be a long list of every item in my calendar and it always starts with the first item. I have to manually scroll it up to the current date.

I wonder if anyone else is having these same issues with DejaCal or maybe it's a setting that I can't seem to find.

Thomas
03-04-2011, 07:41 AM
I tried posting this a couple of days ago and it never showed up on the forum, so I'm attempting it again.
===

I've got a couple of issues/bugs with the DejaCal. (Outlook BCM / iPhone 4 / Wifi Sync) :

1. Any multi-day calendar entry is not showing up in the Day View, or Week View in DejaCal. However, the events DO show up in the List View. This is true if it is an "all-day, multi day event" (Such as VACATION) or if it has specific start and end times that stretch over more than one day. All-day, Single-day events do show up in the top bar of the Day View and Week View.

2. My List View in DejaCal does not look like the picture shown in the DejaOffice Classroom.
http://www.dejaoffice.com/screenshots/iphone-calendar-list.PNG

My list is not sorted into days. It appears to just be a long list of every item in my calendar and it always starts with the first item. I have to manually scroll it up to the current date.

I wonder if anyone else is having these same issues with DejaCal or maybe it's a setting that I can't seem to find.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for pointing this out. We are currently working on updating all of our screen shots. The variance you see is due to a design change.