PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 not showing contact on task list items when syncing with ACT!

Markoba
03-14-2011, 09:04 AM
I am a new user to Companion-Link and DejaOffice. My iPhone 4 is not showing any contact name or links to contacts on task list items when syncing with ACT! 2009. Is this a known problem and is there a fix for it?

Thomas
03-15-2011, 02:42 PM
I am a new user to Companion-Link and DejaOffice. My iPhone 4 is not showing any contact name or links to contacts on task list items when syncing with ACT! 2009. Is this a known problem and is there a fix for it?

Hi Markoba,

I suggest opening a ticket with support. THis function is supported so perhaps you are having a problem.
Send an email to:
support@companionlink.com

binleti
04-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi
I have just started using Companion-link and Deja. It seems to me that Deja links to contacts are done via the name fields. ie the personal name not company name. Hence if in Act there is no personal name but a company name only, the link in Deja is blank.

Thomas
04-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi
I have just started using Companion-link and Deja. It seems to me that Deja links to contacts are done via the name fields. ie the personal name not company name. Hence if in Act there is no personal name but a company name only, the link in Deja is blank.

Hi Binleti,

Can you check something for me in your DejaContacts Settings:
What Sort By option have you selected?
I am curious why you are not seeing Company Name in the Contacts list.

Thanks,