PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

Hal Lacey
06-25-2010, 09:48 AM
could you pleas add in the Location field a way to touch the address and have it go to the maping filed so you can get directions
Thanks

Hal Lacey

Hal Lacey
06-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Please add in the location field a way to touch the address in that filed and have it go to the may for maping directions
Thanks
Hal

Eric
06-25-2010, 10:39 AM
This will be implemented soon, Hal.

laurentdjo
08-05-2010, 06:06 AM
Hi,

It would be great to click on the address so as to open Google Maps automatically !

Did we get this feature in August ?

Regards

French / Windows XP SP3 / Outlook 2003 SP3 / CL Pro 4.0.4006 / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.1 / DJO 1.6.1b

ajg
08-24-2010, 06:32 AM
Hi

Are there any plans to alter the zoom on the day or week view so you can see a whole 24 hours on one screen?

I use the calendar mostly to keep track of my work rota so only really need to be able to see where the 8 or 12 hour shifts are blocked off at a glance.

Finally are there any plans to allow an app button for android that allows you to jump direct to calendar rather than starting on the office homescreen?

Thanks

Alex

laurentdjo
08-25-2010, 03:37 PM
This will be implemented soon, Hal.

Hi, have you decided for the implementation of this desirable feature with Google Maps ? Regards.

laurentdjo
10-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Great with DJO 1.7.4b !!! And in Calendar, contacts, ... too !

lulu
11-18-2010, 02:32 AM
I would love to be able to set calendar view preferences (like I can on Palm Desktop) so that the single day view starts at 8am rather than always at 1am. Is there a chance we will be able to adjust the time range automatically displayed?

On a slightly related note - It would be great if the DejaToday app could also be modified so that only tasks due that day are shown --- rather than list all tasks (even those without specific due dates). I use the task feature to keep track of lots of things...like items to remember the next time I go shopping. I'd love to be able to limit DejaToday to only items due (or that need to start) that day -- it would make it a much nicer feature.

That said, love the program. Thanks for all the hard work!!

Irish2Ice
12-08-2010, 01:02 PM
My God, I totally agree!!! VIEWS in Calender need a lot of work. There are basically NO options. As if your day, everyday, starts at 1:00pm and goes to 7:00pm ,,,,,,,,,,,otherwise SCROLL

DJOCTO
12-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Irish2Ice, welcome to the forum. Boy, you use a lot of exclamation points.

In our development office we are staying calm and working hard to improve the product.