PDA

View Full Version : DejaOffice for Windows

brjlk
03-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Will there be a version of DejaOffice for the PC?

I use Palm Desktop, but I do not think this will run indefinitely on future versions of Windows as it is abandoned.

Also, I think there is most precise Sync if Desktop & Mobile versions are from the same software editor.

John

RTraw
05-25-2011, 09:03 PM
I would love to know the same thing. It sure would make my life easier. Right now, I use my Palm Desktop (which will not run on Windows 7 BTW), sync to my DJO (or vice-versa), and then get a my Google Calendar synced too. It's a recipe for disaster....LOL I've already come very close.

Thomas
05-26-2011, 06:07 AM
I would love to know the same thing. It sure would make my life easier. Right now, I use my Palm Desktop (which will not run on Windows 7 BTW), sync to my DJO (or vice-versa), and then get a my Google Calendar synced too. It's a recipe for disaster....LOL I've already come very close.

We normally recommend Pimlical for folks who are looking for a PC desktop alternative to Palm Desktop. It works with CompanionLink as well.

Dpaull
06-19-2011, 04:44 PM
I would like to add my 2 cents, also. It would be very nice to have a DejaOffice on the PC that would sync to.

evolight
06-30-2011, 05:19 PM
Another 2 cents ... DejaOffice for the PC ... even if we need CL to sync to it.

Thomas
04-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Another 2 cents ... DejaOffice for the PC ... even if we need CL to sync to it.

Noted.

A PC Desktop app exceeds CompanionLink's scope and primary focus.
Our goal is support a broad set of PC Data manger options. Not drive users to a specific Data Manager.

rjones
08-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Noted.

A PC Desktop app exceeds CompanionLink's scope and primary focus.
Our goal is support a broad set of PC Data manger options. Not drive users to a specific Data Manager.

I think that I misunderstood what this forum is about. I thought that this was about DejaOffice, a data management software application. I would pay to have this run on my PC and my phone.

Hook
08-27-2012, 06:08 AM
I think that I misunderstood what this forum is about. I thought that this was about DejaOffice, a data management software application. I would pay to have this run on my PC and my phone.

Not sure exactly where you misunderstood. This forum is for Deja Office. Deja Office is a data management app (Personal Information Manager) for phone platforms (Android, iOS) that uses a desktop sync manager (Companion Link) to sync with any number of already existing desktop data management programs such as Outlook, Palm Desktop, ACT!, Pimlical, etc.

Is there a question you had about Deja Office?