PDA

View Full Version : Sync Birthday's & Anniversary's with Deja Contacts

ymaheshwari
03-28-2011, 01:51 AM
There is a need to sync the Birthday's & Anniversary's mentioned in Deja Contacts with the Deja Calendar, so that there is a reminder

Mickey Mouse
12-30-2011, 12:53 PM
That would be helpful since I have that info entered in my outlook contacts but its not coming over with my DJO contacts. Is that a user error on my part??

McLion
12-31-2011, 05:10 AM
That would be helpful since I have that info entered in my outlook contacts but its not coming over with my DJO contacts. Is that a user error on my part??

What versions of OL, DJO and CL are you using?
- Birthdays entered in contacts in OL are synced to the respective DJO field.
- OL creates a calendar entry for a birthday added to a contact. This calendar entry is synced to the DJO calendar.
Please note that there still is a bug with the recurring calendar entries (like bdays) that is taken care of by the dev team currently (I hope ;-))

What are you missing?

rfo
09-01-2012, 02:02 AM
I've already come across 2 other posts on the same subject. Palm and Outlook both automatically create a calendar entry (with alarm) from a birthday/anniversary created in a contact entry, but DejaOffice does not. That forces me to create a separate calendar entry, which makes the contact entry useless. Please resolve.

Moondragon
09-11-2012, 01:30 PM
just adding my wish to this one. would be nice to put the birthday info into the contacts and have it automatically be in contacts... same with anniversaries, yearly meetings, etc.