PDA

View Full Version : Issues with DejaCal

Bertrand
04-04-2011, 10:55 PM
I use Palm Centro and desktop and was happy to find DejaOffice to be able to sync to my iPad, BUT after syncing, repeating or recurring events don't show up in DejaCal, and some events show up twice on the same day. Also, tho not a big deal, categories don't sync on many of my contacts. Still in trial mode and would love to buy it, but need to know how to fix these issues. Have got to have accurate calendar events. Thanks for any help you can give.

Thomas
04-08-2011, 12:23 PM
I use Palm Centro and desktop and was happy to find DejaOffice to be able to sync to my iPad, BUT after syncing, repeating or recurring events don't show up in DejaCal, and some events show up twice on the same day. Also, tho not a big deal, categories don't sync on many of my contacts. Still in trial mode and would love to buy it, but need to know how to fix these issues. Have got to have accurate calendar events. Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for giving us a try and I hope we will be able to help you out. Regarding the Recurring tasks, at this time that function is not supported in DejaOffice. I have presented your request to the dev department and will follow up here if I have any news to share about future functionality.

Bertrand
04-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for giving us a try and I hope we will be able to help you out. Regarding the Recurring tasks, at this time that function is not supported in DejaOffice. I have presented your request to the dev department and will follow up here if I have any news to share about future functionality.

Hi Thomas:

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to go ahead and purchase DejaOffice--it seems to do a good job other than the above. I hope the recurring task issue will be resolved soon. Will you notify users of updates?

Thanks again, Christine Bertrand

Thomas
04-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi Thomas:

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to go ahead and purchase DejaOffice--it seems to do a good job other than the above. I hope the recurring task issue will be resolved soon. Will you notify users of updates?

Thanks again, Christine Bertrand

Hi Bertrand,

Yes we post the release notes on the forum when a new build is released. I try to go back and post on threads with outstanding issues, but at times I am not perfect with that. The Release notes is the fallback in that case.

I hope this helps