PDA

View Full Version : descending sort option

lccseh
04-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi .. this product is the closest I have found to the chapura keysuite for palm treo <-> outlook- great job.

One feature I am sorely missing is the ability to choose between descending and ascending sort, esp in tasks. Esp needed for implementing linnenberger's outlook productivity methods.

For example, group by priority and sort by due date- which u support- but because it is ascending and I am working with many tasks, I have to do a crazy amount of scrolling every time.

Any plans to add this in the near future?

Regards,

Les

Thomas
04-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi .. this product is the closest I have found to the chapura keysuite for palm treo <-> outlook- great job.

One feature I am sorely missing is the ability to choose between descending and ascending sort, esp in tasks. Esp needed for implementing linnenberger's outlook productivity methods.

For example, group by priority and sort by due date- which u support- but because it is ascending and I am working with many tasks, I have to do a crazy amount of scrolling every time.

Any plans to add this in the near future?

Regards,

Les

Hi Les,

I have forwarded this request to the development team. Thanks for the feedback.

Soummaoccug
04-17-2011, 02:41 AM
the woman im in love with and i have cross aspects, of sun conjunct eachothers descendant.

is this a past life relationship or potential for a relationship in this lifetime?