PDA

View Full Version : Notes No Longer Synching

MartySantic
04-13-2011, 09:39 AM
After today's large MS update, notes/memos no longer sync between Outlook 2007 and the iPhone using Companion Link.

Tried again with the latest Companion Link build, still no sync.

I am using XP.

Thomas
04-13-2011, 10:22 AM
After today's large MS update, notes/memos no longer sync between Outlook 2007 and the iPhone using Companion Link.

Tried again with the latest Companion Link build, still no sync.

I am using XP.

Hi Marty,

I did some quick research and did not find any Recent XP updates. Can you specify what "Large MS update" included. Was this on a local machine or was it an IT department update?
There was an Outlook 2007 update dated in January 2011 and April 12th 2011. Was it an Outlook update?
Please advise.

A few more questions Marty:
No Sync at all? or no sync between Outlook and the iPhone?

Also try going into CompanionLink Setup:
1. Open Outlook Settings
2. Select Outlook Folders
Is the correct data file selected?
Is the Include Sub Folders box checked?

Are you usig the latest build of DejaOffice for iPhone? It is 1.1.9

Thanks

MartySantic
04-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Subfolders was NOT checked for tasks or notes. I checked both and it is now working. Should "include sub folders" be checked? I have no idea if it was checked previously when it was working.

When I was having the problem, the tasks would sync, the notes would not sync.

Thomas
04-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Subfolders was NOT checked for tasks or notes. I checked both and it is now working. Should "include sub folders" be checked? I have no idea if it was checked previously when it was working.

When I was having the problem, the tasks would sync, the notes would not sync.

Hi Marty,

Glad this is working for you now. The answer to that is going to vary from user to user. It just depends on how Outlook is set up and managed.

kgoneida
07-16-2011, 11:25 AM
I have a related question, didn't see other questions similar on this Forum: new user of DejaOffice. I have iphone4 and need to sync with Outlook 2007 on 2 PCs - home and work. Is this possible through Companionlink? It seems that using one PC is, not sure about 2.

2nd question: DejaCal automatically seemed to synch w/ native iphone ical - but the notes did not. Since notes don't like syncing between Outook and iphone - I was hoping that DejaMemos would sync. Is this possible? if so, what do I need to do to have it work?

Thomas
07-28-2011, 10:15 AM
I have a related question, didn't see other questions similar on this Forum: new user of DejaOffice. I have iphone4 and need to sync with Outlook 2007 on 2 PCs - home and work. Is this possible through Companionlink? It seems that using one PC is, not sure about 2.

2nd question: DejaCal automatically seemed to synch w/ native iphone ical - but the notes did not. Since notes don't like syncing between Outook and iphone - I was hoping that DejaMemos would sync. Is this possible? if so, what do I need to do to have it work?

Hello kgoneida,

First Question - You can sync with 2 Pc's. I suggest one PC be a Two way syn and one be a one way sync form the iPhone to the PC. The idea is to keep the data flowing in the same direction.

There is no mechanism to Sync DejaMemos with the Native iPhone Notes application.

I hope this info helps.