PDA

View Full Version : Calendar does not sync properly with Ipad2

Paul G.
04-19-2011, 08:09 PM
I have spent many hours trying to resolve this issue. I am using Time and Chaos (most current version), on an IPad 2. My contacts synced correctly, but my calendar will not. I get partial completion and then the process hangs. I have tried read and purge, read on next sync, reduced to under 200 the number of records. Nothing seem to work. On appointments that do sync many are duplicated. The only sync that has worked correctly is when I deleted all appts. On the computer and purged every appt. On the IPad. I have called tech support numerous times but either kept on hold until I get cut off, or emailed the same advice which is usually rudimentary,and does not resolve the problem. And yes I do have the most current version of companion Link. HELP!

Thomas
05-23-2011, 02:34 PM
I have spent many hours trying to resolve this issue. I am using Time and Chaos (most current version), on an IPad 2. My contacts synced correctly, but my calendar will not. I get partial completion and then the process hangs. I have tried read and purge, read on next sync, reduced to under 200 the number of records. Nothing seem to work. On appointments that do sync many are duplicated. The only sync that has worked correctly is when I deleted all appts. On the computer and purged every appt. On the IPad. I have called tech support numerous times but either kept on hold until I get cut off, or emailed the same advice which is usually rudimentary,and does not resolve the problem. And yes I do have the most current version of companion Link. HELP!

Hi Paul,

We are running into some random issues with syncing the Calendar right now. We are working on a fix as we speak. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul G.
05-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi Thomas: I really appreciate your posting on this. I would love to get this to work. I have tried again, and continue to have problems with the sync not finishing, and/or multiple entires showing up in the calendar. Please keep us informed on your progress. Thanks.

Thomas
05-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi Thomas: I really appreciate your posting on this. I would love to get this to work. I have tried again, and continue to have problems with the sync not finishing, and/or multiple entires showing up in the calendar. Please keep us informed on your progress. Thanks.

Hi Paul,

You are very welcome. We wish very much to get this taken care of asap. I will post more information as we have it.