PDA

View Full Version : Days of the week

Allen Lee
05-14-2011, 04:44 PM
is there a way to display the days of the week: mon, tues, wed etc., in ANY of the calendar views?

DavidZ
05-17-2011, 03:51 PM
To clarify, are you asking if it's possible to display Monday as the first day of the week? If so, open DejaOffice, go to Settings, then DejaCal, the "Week Starts On..." to choose Monday. Does that help?

StaticRick
05-23-2011, 05:00 AM
I think what Allen is saying is that it would be nice to see the day of the week displayed in the DAY view. It seems to only show the date, not the day of the week. I agree that this would be VERY helpful.

Thomas
05-23-2011, 01:33 PM
I think what Allen is saying is that it would be nice to see the day of the week displayed in the DAY view. It seems to only show the date, not the day of the week. I agree that this would be VERY helpful.

Rick, I agree with you. What say yee Allen?

Allen Lee
05-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Rick, I agree with you. What say yee Allen?

Yes, that's what i meant. but it is too late, i switched to calengoo, which has a much more useful interface. i can't seem to sync my contacts via dejaoffice any more, so i am looking for an alternative for that as well.

Thomas
05-26-2011, 06:05 AM
Yes, that's what i meant. but it is too late, i switched to calengoo, which has a much more useful interface. i can't seem to sync my contacts via dejaoffice any more, so i am looking for an alternative for that as well.

Hi Allen,

I am happy to help if you need any assistance.
Or are you having problems with CompanionLink? You can get free support for CompanionLink at:
support@companionlink.com
However the free trial extensions are no more so you may need to purchase the software if you have not already.

Please let us know if we can help.