PDA

View Full Version : Trying to decide if Deja is right for me

xshot13b
05-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm selling cars for a dealership and have been doing for awhile now. My client base is growing and I am looking for a couple of ways to improve my business. I would like to know your overall opinion to Deja.

Also, there are a few things that this program must be able to do for me and from what I read, it seems like it would but correct me if I'm wrong. I want to be able to set separate filters for recognizing clients. For example, say I see a customer of mine walking into the showroom but can't remember his name. I want to be able to hop on my phone search by make, model, year or color to narrow down to the people I have sold those models to and pick out his name.

I also would like to know if I can enter clients in on my macbook pro instead of entering all of them one by one on the phone (because this would take forever. lol). Thanks for any help

Thomas
06-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm selling cars for a dealership and have been doing for awhile now. My client base is growing and I am looking for a couple of ways to improve my business. I would like to know your overall opinion to Deja.

Also, there are a few things that this program must be able to do for me and from what I read, it seems like it would but correct me if I'm wrong. I want to be able to set separate filters for recognizing clients. For example, say I see a customer of mine walking into the showroom but can't remember his name. I want to be able to hop on my phone search by make, model, year or color to narrow down to the people I have sold those models to and pick out his name.

I also would like to know if I can enter clients in on my macbook pro instead of entering all of them one by one on the phone (because this would take forever. lol). Thanks for any help

Hello xshot,

At this time CompanionLink Desktop application is only supported in a Windows environment.