PDA

View Full Version : Linking DejaContact to Calendar

MSteps
05-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Hey all - I hope this is a dumb question and that I am simply overlooking something, but I would like to be able to add an activity to my dejacalendar and have it linked to one of my dejacontacts. I do not see anything in the dejacontacts that allows me to do this, and when I go to the calendar and click to link a contact, it only gives me the option to link a contact from my ipad contacts, but not from my dejacontacts.

Is this really the case or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Thomas
06-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey all - I hope this is a dumb question and that I am simply overlooking something, but I would like to be able to add an activity to my dejacalendar and have it linked to one of my dejacontacts. I do not see anything in the dejacontacts that allows me to do this, and when I go to the calendar and click to link a contact, it only gives me the option to link a contact from my ipad contacts, but not from my dejacontacts.

Is this really the case or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Hello MSteps,

When adding a Calendar Event in DejaOffice scroll down to where you see the "Add Contact Link" field. Tap that and add a contact record.
Let me know if you have any problems accomplishing this.

mikeclarkusa
08-03-2011, 08:55 AM
In DejaCal, clicking on an event shows event details including the Contact(s) for that event. However, nothing happens when one clicks on these contacts.

*** It would be very useful if clicking on this contact in the calendar details transferred one to that contact in the DejaContacts list. ***

Thomas
08-03-2011, 08:59 AM
In DejaCal, clicking on an event shows event details including the Contact(s) for that event. However, nothing happens when one clicks on these contacts.

*** It would be very useful if clicking on this contact in the calendar details transferred one to that contact in the DejaContacts list. ***

Hi Mike,

I agree with you and we are working on a complete rewrite of DejaCalendar for iPhone right now. This is a standard feature we intend to include in the new Calendar.