PDA

View Full Version : DejaOffice Calendar Notifications

MartySantic
06-05-2011, 05:40 AM
Due to my problems with the DejaOffice calendar, I decided to delete DejaOffice from the iPhone4, delete DejaOffice from iTunes, download a fresh copy via iTunes and reload DejaOffice and only synch the Contacts, ToDo list, and the Notes. Will wait on the DejaOffice calendar until the bugs are resolved.

Even though I reloaded anew, I still get DejaOffice calendar notifications (3 notifications for each iPhone native calendar item), with ZERO entries in the DejaOffice calendar.

HOW DO I STOP THE DEJAOFFICE CALENDAR NOTIFICATIONS??

Thomas
06-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Due to my problems with the DejaOffice calendar, I decided to delete DejaOffice from the iPhone4, delete DejaOffice from iTunes, download a fresh copy via iTunes and reload DejaOffice and only synch the Contacts, ToDo list, and the Notes. Will wait on the DejaOffice calendar until the bugs are resolved.

Even though I reloaded anew, I still get DejaOffice calendar notifications (3 notifications for each iPhone native calendar item), with ZERO entries in the DejaOffice calendar.

HOW DO I STOP THE DEJAOFFICE CALENDAR NOTIFICATIONS??

Hi Marty,
I know I updated you on this but I will post this for the benefit of others. The notifications issue you reported is known, documented, and we have already put in a partial fix for this. Partial fix meaning that this behavior should no longer occur with events created and synced in more current version of DejaOffice for iPhone.

In an older build the calendar data was written to spot in iOS we could not edit or erase after we wrote too it. We now store that data in place that is more dynamic. The result is that calendar events that were written to the untouchable place in iOS now still trigger notifications. We are working on along term fix to prevent those old notifications from firing. The good news is that moving forward new events are not affected. I hope this information helps.