PDA

View Full Version : Copy Calendar entry

ramminruss
06-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Firstly, I've been using Android and DejaOffice for about a year on my LG Optimus One, and I love it.:D

One thing I would like DJO to include is the ability to copy a calendar entry. I have an irregular appointment (blood donation), in which I store the phone number, address, etc. When I donate, I book my next appointment, and it would be great if I could press and hold on the current appointment, select copy, then go to the next date and paste it in. I can then manually edit times and reminders, but the rest is already done for me. At present, this is a pain, so I write it down on paper (yuk) and then enter the new appointment in Outlook.

Russ

Thomas
06-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Firstly, I've been using Android and DejaOffice for about a year on my LG Optimus One, and I love it.:D

One thing I would like DJO to include is the ability to copy a calendar entry. I have an irregular appointment (blood donation), in which I store the phone number, address, etc. When I donate, I book my next appointment, and it would be great if I could press and hold on the current appointment, select copy, then go to the next date and paste it in. I can then manually edit times and reminders, but the rest is already done for me. At present, this is a pain, so I write it down on paper (yuk) and then enter the new appointment in Outlook.

Russ

Hello Russ,

Great idea. It has been suggested in the past and I have added your comments to the list of requested features.

Thanks.