PDA

View Full Version : Combining 2 Show setting items

Dpaull
06-17-2011, 01:40 PM
In the DejaTasks and DejaToday I would like to have the ability to combine 2 or more "Show" setting items.
IE: I want the ability to combine "Show Today" with "Show Overdue" items
I want to be able to combine " Show Today" with "Show Next 7 Days"
Or combine "Show Today" & "Show next 7 Days" & Show Overdue"

Thomas
06-17-2011, 02:56 PM
In the DejaTasks and DejaToday I would like to have the ability to combine 2 or more "Show" setting items.
IE: I want the ability to combine "Show Today" with "Show Overdue" items
I want to be able to combine " Show Today" with "Show Next 7 Days"
Or combine "Show Today" & "Show next 7 Days" & Show Overdue"

Hello Dpaull,
Thanks for the feedback. The Show next 7 days includes today already. I get you we speaking to illustrate your point, but what you are requesting is a split screen display. I am guessing you have a tablet device you use DejaOffice with. That might be a good good feature to eventually ad to devices in Tablet Mode.
Thanks again.

Dpaull
06-18-2011, 02:10 PM
I actually just got a droid 2 global. I previously had a Palm with datebk5. For each day it would show me the overdue tasks as well as the due today. I like DejaOffice and use it all the time. What I was really looking for is a listing of overdue tasks included in the list of next 7 days tasks combined in DejaTasks or in DejaToday.

RobFreundlich
06-23-2011, 03:39 AM
Hello Dpaull,
Thanks for the feedback. The Show next 7 days includes today already. I get you we speaking to illustrate your point, but what you are requesting is a split screen display. I am guessing you have a tablet device you use DejaOffice with. That might be a good good feature to eventually ad to devices in Tablet Mode.
Thanks again.

Hi, Thomas,

I don't think he's asking for a split screen. Rather, I think he's asking to be able to show multiple "Show This" items in one list. For example, a single display that combines "Next 7 days" tasks and "Overdue" tasks. To be geeky, he wants an "OR" option on the "Show This" settings.

I'd love this as well.

Rob