PDA

View Full Version : Show today's tasks does not show today's tasks

vishnu
06-18-2011, 12:17 AM
I recently download a trial version of dejaoffice. After completing a sync with outlook tasks, I can see the synced tasks with the correct data in 'show all', but when I set to 'show today', I see only tomorrow's tasks + 1 task of today which was entered through the phone, and not through outlook on my pc...

Is this a bug?

Thomas
06-20-2011, 08:15 AM
I recently download a trial version of dejaoffice. After completing a sync with outlook tasks, I can see the synced tasks with the correct data in 'show all', but when I set to 'show today', I see only tomorrow's tasks + 1 task of today which was entered through the phone, and not through outlook on my pc...

Is this a bug?

Hello Vishnu,
Can you please specify the exact version of DejaOffice you are using? 1.11.7 or 1.11.8?
Please also keep in mind that Show today will automatically filter out Tasks that do not have an assigned start or end date range that falls on the current date.

I hope this helps.

vishnu
06-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Hi Thomas

I am using 1.11.7. All my tasks had assigned end dates. The end dates were on current date, and I was expecting those to show up- they didnt. Should I move to 1.11.8?

Thomas
06-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Hello Vishnu,
Can you please specify the exact version of DejaOffice you are using? 1.11.7 or 1.11.8?
Please also keep in mind that Show today will automatically filter out Tasks that do not have an assigned start or end date range that falls on the current date.

I hope this helps.

Hi Vishnu,

This is actually may be a feature as designed for DejaToday. Check this thread out. Let me know if you still feel there is a problem after reading this thread.
http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/showthread.php?1482-DEJA-Today-widget-shows-appointments-for-tomorrow!