PDA

View Full Version : Yearly by Day - Somthing that happens every year on same day

Dpaull
06-19-2011, 05:02 PM
I think there may be a programming error. Each time I try to put in an event that happens every year (IE the third sunday of June) It seems to repeat on the day (Sat) before the day indicated. Also if there is 5 Sundays in the month and you want it to repeat on the last sunday of the month - It literally counts 5 sundays from the beginning of the month and posts it on the first Sat of the following month.
I don't know if this can be fixed easily, but it would make my life easier. Please fix.

Thomas
09-14-2011, 03:12 PM
I think there may be a programming error. Each time I try to put in an event that happens every year (IE the third sunday of June) It seems to repeat on the day (Sat) before the day indicated. Also if there is 5 Sundays in the month and you want it to repeat on the last sunday of the month - It literally counts 5 sundays from the beginning of the month and posts it on the first Sat of the following month.
I don't know if this can be fixed easily, but it would make my life easier. Please fix.

Hello DPaull,

I just noticed this thread... Sorry for missing your question. Are you still experiencing this problem?