PDA

View Full Version : Websites being deleted in Outlook

Mr Blobby
06-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Following an upgrade to the latest DJO and CL I did a full purge and restore of all data with Outlook as the primary. Subsequently I have done a "both ways" sync and ALL my website links have been replaced with a number 5.
This has happened before even with older versions.
I think that when updating Companionlink, the mapping for the websites entry is not selected as a default. If this is the case it needs changing so that the default is to copy any weblink, as I'm sure that many users will just sync without necessarily setting up all the mapping first.
Nexus One 2.2. Wi-fi sync with Outlook 2007

Thomas
06-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Following an upgrade to the latest DJO and CL I did a full purge and restore of all data with Outlook as the primary. Subsequently I have done a "both ways" sync and ALL my website links have been replaced with a number 5.
This has happened before even with older versions.
I think that when updating Companionlink, the mapping for the websites entry is not selected as a default. If this is the case it needs changing so that the default is to copy any weblink, as I'm sure that many users will just sync without necessarily setting up all the mapping first.
Nexus One 2.2. Wi-fi sync with Outlook 2007

Hello Mr Blobby. Thank you for reporting this. We apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.
Can you please provide the following specifics regarding this issue:
CompanionLink Build #
DejaOffice Version #1.11.7 or 1.11.8

Have the website links been replaced with the value "5" in DejaOffice or Outlook or both?
If the website info is correct in DejaOffice please try the following steps:
1. Open CompanionLink Setup on your PC desktop.
2. Select the Reread Android Data on next Sync option.
3. Sync your phone.

Does this help?

Mr Blobby
06-22-2011, 12:41 AM
CL build 4044
DJO 1.11.7
Websites replaced with 5 in both.
This has always been an issue ever since using DJO.

Whenever upgrading CL the web field mapping is set to "no mapping" which I have now set to "web page" to make it work.

Thomas
06-22-2011, 07:18 AM
CL build 4044
DJO 1.11.7
Websites replaced with 5 in both.
This has always been an issue ever since using DJO.

Whenever upgrading CL the web field mapping is set to "no mapping" which I have now set to "web page" to make it work.

Keep me informed if you have any additional problems. Apologies for any inconvenience.