PDA

View Full Version : One-Way Synch From Android Apps to DJO

Liz1
06-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Any progress on allowing a "Read Android Data' option that is for a 1-way synch from the the native apps to DJO? I have a read-only office calendar I download to the native calendar, and I'd like to be able to synch that one-way into DJO calendar, and then be able to make my Outlook calendar as well as the DJO calendar complete with this information. (I don[t want to add info to the native calendar or synch contacts back to the native apps from DJO or synch to Google.)
Thank you for the feature allowing us to save information from phone calls direct to DJO contacts.

Thomas
06-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Any progress on allowing a "Read Android Data' option that is for a 1-way synch from the the native apps to DJO? I have a read-only office calendar I download to the native calendar, and I'd like to be able to synch that one-way into DJO calendar, and then be able to make my Outlook calendar as well as the DJO calendar complete with this information. (I don[t want to add info to the native calendar or synch contacts back to the native apps from DJO or synch to Google.)
Thank you for the feature allowing us to save information from phone calls direct to DJO contacts.

At this time the Read Android Data functions as a two way sync only.