PDA

View Full Version : Feature request. Add ability to "select" on widget using trackball/navpad/touchpad

Mar00k
06-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Please add ability of selection on widget. I mean stock android trackball/navpad/touchpad selection ability. It is very useful in some situations to launch necessary DjO views without touching screen.

The best option is to choose any 1 record. But in general I mean just ability to select title/dejacalendar/dejatasks areas.

p.s. please keep in mind that htc sense doesn't have ability to select anything using trackball/navpad/touchpad in launcher. in htc sense it's not a bug it's a feature. just to be clear

Thomas
06-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Please add ability of selection on widget. I mean stock android trackball/navpad/touchpad selection ability. It is very useful in some situations to launch necessary DjO views without touching screen.

The best option is to choose any 1 record. But in general I mean just ability to select title/dejacalendar/dejatasks areas.

p.s. please keep in mind that htc sense doesn't have ability to select anything using trackball/navpad/touchpad in launcher. in htc sense it's not a bug it's a feature. just to be clear

Hello Mar00k,

We have several options available to you already. There is a DejaToday widget in multiple sizes available and you can also setup Home screen shortcuts. We are limited by the Android desin with regards to how users enter the application.

I hope this helps.

Mar00k
06-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks, Thomas. I know about this options.

But most android widgets support selectiong by trackball/navpad/touchpad.
I hope some day dejaoffice widgets will support this, too.