PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays and anniversarys from Pimlical in Deja Office not visible!?

magoe55
06-27-2011, 07:05 AM
I migrated from Palm desktop to Pimlical and Android Deja Office. After changing all birthdays and anniversarys in Pimlical as import from the contact database I recognized now, that they are not visible in DejaOffice in the calendar application. Does somebody know a way to make them visible?
Regards
Martin

Thomas
06-27-2011, 09:54 AM
I migrated from Palm desktop to Pimlical and Android Deja Office. After changing all birthdays and anniversarys in Pimlical as import from the contact database I recognized now, that they are not visible in DejaOffice in the calendar application. Does somebody know a way to make them visible?
Regards
Martin

Birthdays from Palm sync to DejaOffice as Contact details, calendar events. This was set based on popular demand from our customers.

AngusSF
06-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Birthdays from Palm sync to DejaOffice as Contact details, calendar events. This was set based on popular demand from our customers.

Does this mean they are no longer visible in the Contact's record?

Thomas
06-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Does this mean they are no longer visible in the Contact's record?

If it is a birthday that is filled in, in a Contact record field, then it should be visible in the DejaContact record.
Sorry if I missed that you can't see them there as well.

magoe55
06-28-2011, 05:14 AM
Hi Thomas, thanks for the quick response. IŽam sorry, but my English ist not very good, so I will try again to explain my problem: I have filled in a date in the "Edit Contact Information" in Pimlical on the home-page in the field Birthday. Then I importet under "Options" "Import Birthdays/Anniversaries" the Birthdays into the calendar application. I can see the entry in the calender. After synchonisation with DO I cannot find the entry in the DO calendar-apllication. Some problem with anniversaries. Do you have any idea? Regards Martin

Thomas
06-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi Thomas, thanks for the quick response. IŽam sorry, but my English ist not very good, so I will try again to explain my problem: I have filled in a date in the "Edit Contact Information" in Pimlical on the home-page in the field Birthday. Then I importet under "Options" "Import Birthdays/Anniversaries" the Birthdays into the calendar application. I can see the entry in the calender. After synchonisation with DO I cannot find the entry in the DO calendar-apllication. Some problem with anniversaries. Do you have any idea? Regards Martin

Do the birthdays show up in the Contact Record? It is very likely that is the only place it will. I will look for a workaround.

magoe55
06-30-2011, 05:33 AM
Hi Thomas, Some news: In some cases, when I didŽnt know the year of birth I entered the year "1900" as reminder to ask these people for their year of birth. These records are not shown in the contact database. After changing the year from "1990" to "1910" they are now visible. But only in contact records not in the calendar.
Martin

Thomas
06-30-2011, 06:55 AM
Hi Thomas, Some news: In some cases, when I didŽnt know the year of birth I entered the year "1900" as reminder to ask these people for their year of birth. These records are not shown in the contact database. After changing the year from "1990" to "1910" they are now visible. But only in contact records not in the calendar.
Martin

Thanks for the update on that Martin.