PDA

View Full Version : DejaOffice not start with Wi-Fi

kelnor
07-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Hello!

My problem is:

If in the dejaoffice 2010 i enable the Wi-Fi Sync and on my Phone (3GS, iOS4) the Wi-Fi turn on.
Then i push the dejaoffice icon on iphone, it not start. When i disable Wi-Fi Sync in dejaoffice, it start.
What's the problem?

Thanks, Norbert.

Eric
07-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Norbert, our next DejaOffice update will resolve issues with the Wi-Fi sync on iOS 4. We plan to send the update to Apple today, so it should be in the App Store soon.

kelnor
07-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Norbert, our next DejaOffice update will resolve issues with the Wi-Fi sync on iOS 4. We plan to send the update to Apple today, so it should be in the App Store soon.

Thanks your answer.

kelnor
07-08-2010, 04:45 PM

Hello!

I found an other problem. The Companionlink don't sync both ways:
Outlook to dejaoffice: not work
Dejaoffice to Outlook: work.

I setuped in Companionlink sync both ways.

Can you help me?

thanks.

Eric
07-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Norbert, you might want to contact CompanionLink tech support for help with the sync.

Jb222
08-07-2010, 06:57 AM
My experience with wifi sync is less than satisfactory with ipad. I suggest you fix the various issues with synchronization of the ipad....it appears to me that the majority of people that are syncing ipad with dejaoffice thru companipnlink are unsuccessful (based upon these forums and numerous blogs).

and lets be straight here, wifi adds factors that aren't ideal for syncing.

Jason
08-08-2010, 01:23 AM
and lets be straight here, wifi adds factors that aren't ideal for syncing.

We agree that Wi-Fi sync isn't the easiest method to sync. We created it as a cheaper alternative to our existing wireless sync service. Currently due to Apple's restrictions we cannot offer another direct (w/o going through Outlook) sync method such as USB - A, we cannot tie into the iTunes sync like we would like to, and B, Apple does not allow USB access to apps from the PC.

Visit http://www.companionlink.com/ipad/ to look at all of your iPad sync options.

Jb222
08-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Ok, so i'm limited to wifi. Let's review my issues and I really would appreciate a satisfactory solution to download all of my ACT! Contacts and notes. The number of contacts is over 6100. I purchased/use companiionlink professional a long time ago and use wifi to sync. It takes a number of hours to read all of the contacts. It begins to sync when reading is completed. 200 contacts are downloaded each sync "cycle". I've only been able to sync 1600 (of the total 6100+ contacts) and then dejaoffice quits. Hint- a "low memory" error pops up just before the crash. I immediately get the companionlink log so it can be sent to Companionlink. Unfortanately, I've tried every way to send the companionlink log-compressed using zip, rar, and senduit. The emails with attachments of 14mb compressed from 580 mb cant either be sent or attached successfully and senduit gives an error when uploading. I've emailed the Dejaoffice log successfully and have not received reponse. I really need all of my contacts on the Ipad and this is actually less than half of my total database. I paid for companionlink professional, it should work- its of immediate import for my business.