PDA

View Full Version : Floating Events

Dpaull
07-01-2011, 02:56 PM
I have been using DJO for a little while now and I like it very much. I previously was using Palm with DateBk5. One of the things I used with that was floating events, where if I didn't check the event off it would move to the next day. I know I could use Tasks instead of an event, but overdue tasks don't show up in the day view. Am I missing something or is this a recomendation for a future upgrade?

Thomas
07-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I have been using DJO for a little while now and I like it very much. I previously was using Palm with DateBk5. One of the things I used with that was floating events, where if I didn't check the event off it would move to the next day. I know I could use Tasks instead of an event, but overdue tasks don't show up in the day view. Am I missing something or is this a recomendation for a future upgrade?

You can view tasks in DejaToday and program DejaOffice to automatically roll over past due events.

I hope that helps.

Dpaull
07-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Thanks. I think that will work. Will DejaToday show todays Tasks as well as overdue tasks?

Thomas
07-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks. I think that will work. Will DejaToday show todays Tasks as well as overdue tasks?

If you have them set to rollover they will.