PDA

View Full Version : Requests for enhancement - DejaTasks

4ofN
07-06-2011, 09:15 AM
1. Can there be an option to not view the category color box beside the tasks in the task list? I use micro fonts and you could see twice as many tasks at a time if you got rid of this box and then reduced the line hieght by 1/2.

2. Can you allow a blank color for categories? MS Office allows this and sync from dejaoffice always asserts its own color back to my desktop MS office (I consider this a bug). I don't like or use the colors and would prefer that they just go away. In office, having a blank color makes the boxes disappear so instead of having an option (as mentioned in 1. above) you could do what office does and not show the category color box if the color is blank, thus using less space, so more tasks could be shown.

Thanks in advance it you do this. I'd also like to say that the tasks are the reason I bought Deja Office (I love the tablet-mode month view calendar as well). This is the only task list that works like my old palm treo and I can't live without it - you've done a great job.

3. Now this is minor so feel free to ignore it, but on the calendar tablet-mode month view in landscape, if you put the top month/year pickers and the bottom day/week/month/year/list buttons to the side, you could view an entire month at once.

Thomas
07-07-2011, 09:00 AM
1. Can there be an option to not view the category color box beside the tasks in the task list? I use micro fonts and you could see twice as many tasks at a time if you got rid of this box and then reduced the line hieght by 1/2.

2. Can you allow a blank color for categories? MS Office allows this and sync from dejaoffice always asserts its own color back to my desktop MS office (I consider this a bug). I don't like or use the colors and would prefer that they just go away. In office, having a blank color makes the boxes disappear so instead of having an option (as mentioned in 1. above) you could do what office does and not show the category color box if the color is blank, thus using less space, so more tasks could be shown.

Thanks in advance it you do this. I'd also like to say that the tasks are the reason I bought Deja Office (I love the tablet-mode month view calendar as well). This is the only task list that works like my old palm treo and I can't live without it - you've done a great job.

3. Now this is minor so feel free to ignore it, but on the calendar tablet-mode month view in landscape, if you put the top month/year pickers and the bottom day/week/month/year/list buttons to the side, you could view an entire month at once.

Hello 4ofN,

I have forwarded your Feature Request to the Dev Team. Thank you for the feedback.