PDA

View Full Version : Any progress in problems editing / entering recurring appts?

dtmfcc
07-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Obviously this problem is still going on. Is there any progress in fixing the bugs causing it? I came to terms a long time ago with not being able to trust syncing back and forth; I know that's an imperfect science at best, from decades of experience with Goldmine, Palm, and even before that.

But I hate not being able to trust appts made on my phone after syncing (since edits are coming back), and esp not being able to even make repeating appts now. That is a major problem. It's making it hard to run my practice. What's the ETA on a fix?

Deborah

Thomas
07-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Obviously this problem is still going on. Is there any progress in fixing the bugs causing it? I came to terms a long time ago with not being able to trust syncing back and forth; I know that's an imperfect science at best, from decades of experience with Goldmine, Palm, and even before that.

But I hate not being able to trust appts made on my phone after syncing (since edits are coming back), and esp not being able to even make repeating appts now. That is a major problem. It's making it hard to run my practice. What's the ETA on a fix?

Deborah

Deborah,

THere is a focused and ongoing development effort regarding DejaOffice Calendar events time calculations and editing issues. :) We are actively working on it now.