PDA

View Full Version : DejaOffice Contacts & iPad Contacts app

ArtySin
07-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Your app looks great but before I install it on my iPad I have one question. Will your app delete all the data in my iPad Contacts database when it syncs with it?
Many thanks

Thomas
07-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Your app looks great but before I install it on my iPad I have one question. Will your app delete all the data in my iPad Contacts database when it syncs with it?
Many thanks

Hello Art,

Great question thank you for asking it. The short answer is No it will not.
The long answer is you can do a number of things with DejaOffice:
1. import your contacts from the Native iOS Contacts application into DejaOffice
2. Sync Contacts between Native Contacts app and DejaOffice
3. Keep completely separate Contact databases in the Native Contacts app and DejaOffice.

It is very flexible.

ArtySin
07-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Hello Art,

Great question thank you for asking it. The short answer is No it will not.
The long answer is you can do a number of things with DejaOffice:
1. import your contacts from the Native iOS Contacts application into DejaOffice
2. Sync Contacts between Native Contacts app and DejaOffice
3. Keep completely separate Contact databases in the Native Contacts app and DejaOffice.

It is very flexible.

Guys just to let you know that I've tried downloading the app on three different iPads with three different AppStore accounts but the icon just sits there and says "Waiting" after entering the account password. :(

Thomas
07-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Guys just to let you know that I've tried downloading the app on three different iPads with three different AppStore accounts but the icon just sits there and says "Waiting" after entering the account password. :(

Hello ArtySin,

Thanks for the information.
Are you able to download other applications from the iTunes Store on those devices?
Are you using the same network connection/access point for all three devices?
Is the problem still occurring?

Thanks,