PDA

View Full Version : Deja calendar sync with iphone native calendar

moboman
07-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Why dont any of the appointments come over in the sync process from Deja office to my iphone calendar???

Thomas
07-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Why dont any of the appointments come over in the sync process from Deja office to my iphone calendar???

Hi moboman,

I want to make sure I understand the exact issue you are having.
Are you asking for Calendar events that are in DejaOffice to show up in the Native Calendar application on the iPhone?

If yes then you need to configure DejaOffice to Sync with the Native iPhone Calendar.
1. Open DejaOffice and tap Settings.
2. Tap the Sync option in the Settings menu.
3. Tap Sync with Apple Calendar. Follow the prompts from there.

From that point forward you should see a new icon in the main DejaOffice screen "Read Apple Calendar" Use this to sync your calendars moving forward.

I hope this helps.

moboman
07-13-2011, 07:11 PM
I brought my palm calendar over from my PC to my iphone using companionlink and deja office. Wanted to sync the dejaoffice calendar with native Ical so I could back it up onto my laptop. The steps I took were identical to yours but none of my calendar events moved to the native calendar other than the Birthdays.

Thomas
07-14-2011, 09:59 AM
I brought my palm calendar over from my PC to my iphone using companionlink and deja office. Wanted to sync the dejaoffice calendar with native Ical so I could back it up onto my laptop. The steps I took were identical to yours but none of my calendar events moved to the native calendar other than the Birthdays.

Hi moboman,

Try these steps:

1. Open CompanionLink Setup on you PC Desktop
2. Click on Act Settings and select the applications Tab.
3. Click the Purge and Reload Calendar check box.
4. Click OK.
5. Sync your phone.

moboman
07-14-2011, 11:33 AM
No Im not syncing to the PC anymore. I have changed to a macbook. Just trying to get my info from my treo/ palmdesktop on my old Windows notebook, to my iphone/macbook