PDA

View Full Version : Request addition of "Copy, Cut and Paste" command

deja evo
07-10-2010, 04:30 AM
Dear Deja Office team,

One feature very much needed is a "Copy, Cut and Paste command," executable from the Menu buttton. For example:

* if I need to enter a username and password to access a website, I can switch over to my Deja Office notes app, open a file, copy the PW, then go back to the browser and paste it.

* If I have an address entered in the notes section of Deja Contacts, I can go there and copy an address, then switch over to a navigator app and paste the address.

* If I want to move data from one file to another within Deja Office, or even within the same file, I can copy or cut the text, then paste it wherever needed.

This is a very valuable feature available in Palm Desktop.

Please put in this request to our Deja Office developer. Look forward to your reply.

Eric
07-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Aren't you able to copy/cut and paste now? If you go into the edit screen for a record, you should be able to long press (tap and hold) any field to get copy/cut/paste commands.

deja evo
07-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Eric, my oversight. After experimenting I was able to get the copy/cut/paste commands. Other EVO apps do not have a paste option, but this is an EVO issue not DO. thanks.