PDA

View Full Version : Cutting off faces of fotos

lockpicking
07-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Hello,
is it possible to cut off a part of a picture/foto from galary to use it as a contact picture.
In Android contacts when I select a picture from galary I have to/can set a frame to select a part of this picture as a contact picture.
In DejaOffice I did not find something like this. If I select a picture from galary it is taken as a contact picture without the possibility to select a part of the foto.

If I use the galary application and save a part of a picture as a new picture, I don't have the possibility to fix the aspect to have the right proportions for a contact picture.

Is there a possibility to do this and I only haven't found it?

Regards
lockpicking

Thomas
07-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Hello,
is it possible to cut off a part of a picture/foto from galary to use it as a contact picture.
In Android contacts when I select a picture from galary I have to/can set a frame to select a part of this picture as a contact picture.
In DejaOffice I did not find something like this. If I select a picture from galary it is taken as a contact picture without the possibility to select a part of the foto.

If I use the galary application and save a part of a picture as a new picture, I don't have the possibility to fix the aspect to have the right proportions for a contact picture.

Is there a possibility to do this and I only haven't found it?

Regards
lockpicking

Hello Lockpicking,

DejaOffice does not offer any type of contact photo editing tools at this time.