PDA

View Full Version : DejaOffice sync via USB with CompanionLink Pro

klowetx
07-28-2011, 12:19 PM
Not able to sync since I upgraded my phone and SD card. I have uninstalled DejaOffice and CompanionLink Pro several times each. Also deleted the "clusb" file on the SD card. When I press sync on the app, it unmounts the SD card and my PC has the "AutoPlay" pop-up (as it always did before), but the CompanionLink software never starts...UGH!! When I go back and press "OK" on the phone to unmount, I give it some time then try to sync again and it says the previous sync is not done updating. I have let it run for some time, but still have the same pop up. When I close the DejaOffice app and reopen then it doesn't show again...but still unable to sync and the process starts over again. I have submitted a ticket, but would like to get this resolved. Using email to trouble shoot is not far from using snail mail.

I have always loved both software applications and have been a strong advocate. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thomas
07-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Not able to sync since I upgraded my phone and SD card. I have uninstalled DejaOffice and CompanionLink Pro several times each. Also deleted the "clusb" file on the SD card. When I press sync on the app, it unmounts the SD card and my PC has the "AutoPlay" pop-up (as it always did before), but the CompanionLink software never starts...UGH!! When I go back and press "OK" on the phone to unmount, I give it some time then try to sync again and it says the previous sync is not done updating. I have let it run for some time, but still have the same pop up. When I close the DejaOffice app and reopen then it doesn't show again...but still unable to sync and the process starts over again. I have submitted a ticket, but would like to get this resolved. Using email to trouble shoot is not far from using snail mail.

I have always loved both software applications and have been a strong advocate. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Hello klowetx,

Di you get new phone or update the Android OS on an existing device?

If you want to provide device specific info like the model phone and OS version you are using I may be able to help out.
I have also included our device specific noted for Android Devices
http://www.companionlink.com/support/kb/Android_USB_Device_Specific_Notes

I hope this helps.