PDA

View Full Version : DejaToday (including Widget) not displaying data

CarolinaDejaFan
07-28-2011, 07:21 PM
I did the update today via Android Market (using Thunderbolt). I looked at the device an hour or so later and my DejaToday 1x4 widget says "no data." I open DejaOffice and the DejaToday app is blank and settings are setup properly to show everything. My calendar and contacts functions are perfect and are showing everything.

Is anyone else seeing this? I can uninstall and reinstall DO but I'd rather not especially if this is a known bug with a fix coming like mega quick. I use the 4x1 widget constantly!

I did move from the Incredible to the Thunderbolt last week but all has been fine until today's update.

HELP!

Thomas
07-29-2011, 10:33 AM
I did the update today via Android Market (using Thunderbolt). I looked at the device an hour or so later and my DejaToday 1x4 widget says "no data." I open DejaOffice and the DejaToday app is blank and settings are setup properly to show everything. My calendar and contacts functions are perfect and are showing everything.

Is anyone else seeing this? I can uninstall and reinstall DO but I'd rather not especially if this is a known bug with a fix coming like mega quick. I use the 4x1 widget constantly!

I did move from the Incredible to the Thunderbolt last week but all has been fine until today's update.

HELP!

Hello Carolina,

I would first open DejaOffice and select Settings, DejaToday Settings, and verify the options are set correctly.

If that doesn't work I would suggest checking the Sync settings for Tasks in CompanionLink on your PC desktop.

If everything looks good there, the next step would be doing a Purge and Reload sync. Especially if you recently changed phones.

Steps:
1. On your PC desktop open CompanionLink Setup.
2. Click options and select Purge and Reload All. (This will rewrite the entire database on your phone.)
3. Sync your phone. (this sync will push the entire database from your PC to you phone. It may take longer than usual. Be patient and let it finish the sync process.)

I hope this helps.

mikeclarkusa
08-03-2011, 08:04 AM
DO 1.2.4 for iPhone 3gs
My DejaToday is completely blank also, even after a Purge and Reload.
In DO Settings, DejaToday is not listed. There is no DejaToday Settings to select.
However, in DejaToday, if I click on the DejaToday tab at the top, then the settings open. But these seem to be the Task List settings. I can select "Show Today", but the DejaToday screen is still blank.
Suggestions?

Thomas
08-04-2011, 09:52 AM
DO 1.2.4 for iPhone 3gs
My DejaToday is completely blank also, even after a Purge and Reload.
In DO Settings, DejaToday is not listed. There is no DejaToday Settings to select.
However, in DejaToday, if I click on the DejaToday tab at the top, then the settings open. But these seem to be the Task List settings. I can select "Show Today", but the DejaToday screen is still blank.
Suggestions?

Hello Mike,

We have a known issue where on some configurations the DejaCalendar listings do not display in DejaToday. TejaTasks should display however. A rewrite of the DejaCalendar source code is in progress as we speak. I will look at some preliminary versions to see if the DejaTaksks issue has been fixed. This should be fixed in the near future.

Mr Blobby
08-17-2011, 03:58 AM
In the latest version it would be good if Today could display overdue and "todays" items at the same time.