PDA

View Full Version : tiny fonts on Android Pro

gkendallw
07-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi - first timer here. Long time Palm user finally trying Andriod. VZ sent me an Android Pro which is sort of Treo-like. Got all my data into the phone, but the font in the Datebook are so small they are almost invisible. Even in "delightful" mode.

I briefly tried a Samsung Charge and it seemed to work fine.

Any thoughts? I would really like this to work.

Thanks.

GW

Thomas
08-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi - first timer here. Long time Palm user finally trying Andriod. VZ sent me an Android Pro which is sort of Treo-like. Got all my data into the phone, but the font in the Datebook are so small they are almost invisible. Even in "delightful" mode.

I briefly tried a Samsung Charge and it seemed to work fine.

Any thoughts? I would really like this to work.

Thanks.

GW

Hello gkendalw,

I just verified on our Verizon Droid Pro that the Font settings adjusted according to the settings adjusted in DejaOffice.
Do you not see an adjustment when you change the settings? Or are you requesting a different font size?

Please Clarify.

gkendallw
08-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello gkendalw,

I just verified on our Verizon Droid Pro that the Font settings adjusted according to the settings adjusted in DejaOffice.
Do you not see an adjustment when you change the settings? Or are you requesting a different font size?

Please Clarify.

They are smaller than the time font and half the size of the Date font.

GW

gkendallw
08-01-2011, 05:06 PM
I should also mention that contact fonts are fine as are tasks and memos...

GW

Thomas
08-02-2011, 11:20 AM
I should also mention that contact fonts are fine as are tasks and memos...

GW

Hello gkendalw,

I have written a report to the dev team regarding this issue. Look for a fix in the near future. Thanks.

giodroid
08-30-2011, 03:33 AM
Hi, I've got tiny fonts on my Iconia A500 Tablet, even in Delightful mode! A pity, since this is such a nice set of applications!

Thomas
08-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi, I've got tiny fonts on my Iconia A500 Tablet, even in Delightful mode! A pity, since this is such a nice set of applications!

hello giodroid,

This issue was fixed in the 1.12.0beta release of DejaOffice. Are you using that?
Can you please toggle Tablet Mode and report back if the font problem you are having still occurs?

I want to report this to the dev team but I need a little more information please.
Thanks.

Manny
09-07-2011, 07:33 PM
On Day View, I would like to suggest that you put all 'all day entries' on the scroll as the rest of the timed entries.

I have a few entries every day that are marked "all day" and on the day view they are jumbled together on one line. Very hard to read.

Thomas
09-08-2011, 08:02 AM
On Day View, I would like to suggest that you put all 'all day entries' on the scroll as the rest of the timed entries.

I have a few entries every day that are marked "all day" and on the day view they are jumbled together on one line. Very hard to read.

Hi Manny,

I want to make sure I am hearing you correctly...
Are you asking for your All Day events to display in Day View listed out? Correct me if I am not hearing you right.
We have presented this as a possible solution in the past and that design feature was not added for a number of reasons.
They can be viewed like that in List view.
That is one of the reasons we created DejaToday as well.
Lots of the time, multiple All Day events are task lists at the top of the calendar. Items that need to be done or monitored throughout the day.
"Day View" was designed for a user to look at their business day time slots, open and or otherwise.