PDA

View Full Version : 3 and 4 All-day events on same day

dgp1000
08-08-2011, 12:20 PM
I have just got used to only being able to show 4 all-day events in day view.

If I set up a 4th all-day event on my Android it covers up the previous 3 all-day events so that I can only see the one I've just added.

If I set up the 4th all-day event in Outlook and then sync it shows all four events on the Android.

I can't remember this happening in the previous version I am now using DJO 1.11.9.

Personally I'd rather be able to see more than 4 all-day events. I know I can use schedule view, but I really don't like doing this.

Thomas
08-08-2011, 01:12 PM
I have just got used to only being able to show 4 all-day events in day view.

If I set up a 4th all-day event on my Android it covers up the previous 3 all-day events so that I can only see the one I've just added.

If I set up the 4th all-day event in Outlook and then sync it shows all four events on the Android.

I can't remember this happening in the previous version I am now using DJO 1.11.9.

Personally I'd rather be able to see more than 4 all-day events. I know I can use schedule view, but I really don't like doing this.

Hello DGP1000,

Thanks for the feedback. There are specific limitations to the number of all day events each calendar view will display. That design is based on popular request. I have noted yours and will place it tin the feature request list for the dev team to consider.