PDA

View Full Version : Request - Custom Fields compatible with Outlook BCM user customized fields

Heidrick
07-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Hey this app is exactly what I have been searching for! Great so far. Blows away anything else. Keep up the great work.

I am Using Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager. The only reason I got BCM was for the custom fields. I have a service business and keep all my customers as contacts in BCM. I added custom fields to like for "Frequency" "tickler Month" "Estimate Price" etc.

However I can not seem to sync those fields with the custom fields in this app.

This may be a companionlink software issue not Deja Office, because i looked at the syncing software details and the custom fields in this app are only for Palm if i remember correctly.

That is really the only issue I have with it so far, that the custom fields cant be set to my custom fields in BCM. Other than that Great app!

Thanks
Cameron:cool:

Eric
07-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi Cameron. We plan to add the ability to map BCM custom fields to the DejaOffice custom fields.

Heidrick
07-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Eric, Thanks for the quick response. Thats great news, the next question obviously is when do you think that will be happening?

Eric
07-13-2010, 12:17 PM
No ETA at the moment, though we will typically post updates at www.dejaoffice.com/forums/showthread.php?30-DejaOffice-for-Android-General-release-schedule