PDA

View Full Version : just noticed in 1.12.0 beta

WillBlaylock
08-24-2011, 07:09 PM
If I have multiple events set for all day the day-view and week-view only show one of these events.

The month view shows as many as will fit in the square (3)

The fake event "fake event to work around a calendar issue" which replicates on the first of the month could be annoying too. This is especially annoying when there are other all day events because I can not see or edit the rest of the events.

I am not sure how it happens but I have ended up with several of them on the first of every month.

Hopefully deleting all but one of them was an ok thing to do.

These arrived as soon as I installed the beta.

Thomas
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM
If I have multiple events set for all day the day-view and week-view only show one of these events.

The fake event "fake event to work around a calendar issue" which replicates on the first of the month could be annoying too. This is especially annoying when there are other all day events because I can not see or edit the rest of the events.

I am not sure how it happens but I have ended up with several of them on the first of every month.

Hopefully deleting all but one of them was an ok thing to do.

These arrived as soon as I installed the beta.

Hi Willie,

If I am hearing you correctly, when you installed 1.12.0 the result was "fake events to work around calendar issue" events displayed in the first day of the month?
If yes, approximately how many display?

ProTel-BS
10-03-2011, 09:15 AM
WillBlaylock
just noticed in 1.12.0 beta

Same for me with 1.12.0 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 beta. Please fix!

Regards
Arno

Thomas
10-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Same for me with 1.12.0 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 beta. Please fix!

Regards
Arno

In the past we have seen this issue, however it is incredibly difficult to reproduce.
If you are will to submit DejaOffice log files an data we can look at this. (And other issues you are reporting)
I sent you a private message regarding this.

ProTel-BS
10-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Thomas,

only an addition: I sent you my database and protocol as email.

One thing I told you was wrong: there are not three recurring events on the 3rd October.

Instead (and that is right now) one event is a single (non recurring) all day event and has no alarm.
The other two ones are recurring weekly on Monday and have alarm set to 0 minutes.
The single event has a category assigned, the two recurring ones don't have a category.

Hope this helps finding out why only the single event is shown in day view and in week view.

Seems that if there is a mixture of all day events (concerning the recurrence pattern or even no recurrence) then not all events are shown in day and week view.

Regards
Arno

Thomas
10-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Thomas,

only an addition: I sent you my database and protocol as email.

One thing I told you was wrong: there are not three recurring events on the 3rd October.

Instead (and that is right now) one event is a single (non recurring) all day event and has no alarm.
The other two ones are recurring weekly on Monday and have alarm set to 0 minutes.
The single event has a category assigned, the two recurring ones don't have a category.

Hope this helps finding out why only the single event is shown in day view and in week view.

Seems that if there is a mixture of all day events (concerning the recurrence pattern or even no recurrence) then not all events are shown in day and week view.

Regards
Arno

Arno,

I am away from the office this morning and may be in later today. I will pick up on this as soon as I am in the lab. I may have more questions.