PDA

View Full Version : Back-up DJO to other location?

RTraw
09-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Is there a way that I can back-up my DJO data from my Droid (Motorola Droid 3) to my laptop? I have gotten into the habit of copying my Palm Desktop data to another location on my laptop before I sync, make changes, etc. so that if something goes wrong, I can just copy the data back into the Palm Directory and restore back to what I had before I attempted to make those changes. I would like to be able to do the same with my Droid/DJO but when I look in the CLUSB directory on my phones memory card I don't see anything that would obviously be my DJO data.

Thanks,
Robyne

Hook
09-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Is there a way that I can back-up my DJO data from my Droid (Motorola Droid 3) to my laptop? I have gotten into the habit of copying my Palm Desktop data to another location on my laptop before I sync, make changes, etc. so that if something goes wrong, I can just copy the data back into the Palm Directory and restore back to what I had before I attempted to make those changes. I would like to be able to do the same with my Droid/DJO but when I look in the CLUSB directory on my phones memory card I don't see anything that would obviously be my DJO data.

Thanks,
Robyne

It's the file called Companionlink (which is actually companionlink.db if you look at detailed properties). Since there isn't that much there, I would just copy the whole folder. Can't hurt.