PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Sync via USB - PC - Android

swedenmark
09-05-2011, 03:36 AM
Hi!
Earlier I had no problems at all. But after an breakdown on the android. Sony Ericsson X10 Pro I have had some problems! The picture of calendar and contacts persons are only half of the screen? On the left side f.ex. Name of contact person! Second half is details of the person? How do I get it back to full size on the screen. I have tried to uninstall everything on SE and even made reset back to factory mode! But it stays the same? What do I do wrong? I would very much like to have some assistence here? You are also welcome to write directly to swedenmark@fibermail.dk

Best Regards

Sean / Soeren

Thomas
09-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi!
Earlier I had no problems at all. But after an breakdown on the android. Sony Ericsson X10 Pro I have had some problems! The picture of calendar and contacts persons are only half of the screen? On the left side f.ex. Name of contact person! Second half is details of the person? How do I get it back to full size on the screen. I have tried to uninstall everything on SE and even made reset back to factory mode! But it stays the same? What do I do wrong? I would very much like to have some assistence here? You are also welcome to write directly to swedenmark@fibermail.dk

Best Regards

Sean / Soeren

Hello Soren,

It sounds like you may be in Tablet Mode. You can turn this off by:
1. Open DejaOffice and Tap Settings>General Settings.
2. Select the Tablet Mode option and set it to "never".

Does that help?