PDA

View Full Version : Only show sync completed pop up when errors occur

jacemdom
09-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Suggestion. When i use the CompanionLink Synchronize shortcut, i would to be able to make the sync completed pop up only show when error occurs so i don't have to close that pop up all the time.

Thomas
09-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Suggestion. When i use the CompanionLink Synchronize shortcut, i would to be able to make the sync completed pop up only show when error occurs so i don't have to close that pop up all the time.

Hello jacemdom,

Thank you for the feedback. The pop up is there for a number of reasons. We found that without it, many people were confused about their sync process and made phone and email inquiries to the support department.

jacemdom
09-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Could you make it active by default and allow to deactivate it or reactivate it via the setup UI or in an ini file or by any other means, but still show it when error occurs? By the way i know that it is possible and that it is more an issue of feature priority and money so i am prepared to give 20$ for it when its done if you ask for it. If designed properly, it should not take more than 20 minutes to implement so 20$ would pay for the salary of someone paid 60$ an hour :D

Thomas
09-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Could you make it active by default and allow to deactivate it or reactivate it via the setup UI or in an ini file or by any other means, but still show it when error occurs? By the way i know that it is possible and that it is more an issue of feature priority and money so i am prepared to give 20$ for it when its done if you ask for it. If designed properly, it should not take more than 20 minutes to implement so 20$ would pay for the salary of someone paid 60$ an hour :D

Hello jacemdom,

We have considered that in the past and chose not to program in that direction. I will forward your request. however, every time this has come up the decision has been to leave it as it is currently designed.

jacemdom
09-08-2011, 01:42 PM
twenty five...