PDA

View Full Version : memo view filter???

mikewillnot
09-19-2011, 06:52 AM
My android (Samsung Infuse), which I sync with Outlook 2003 using CompanionLink, used to display memos (DejaOffice 1.11.9) normally. Now, the memos seem to be set to view only one particular category, as if there was a filter applied, a category that got pulled in somehow from the Outlook category list. On Outlook, none of my notes have any category assigned, so I can't see any memos except new ones I create with that category.

at a glance, memos has a reddish header just below the "DejaMemos" header that says "a--MPH_slate". below that, nothing. I create a new memo, "test," and save. It appears under that bar like it should, with reddish colored box and the name of the memo. when I open the memo, it shows it having the catgegory "a--MPH_slate."

How do I change the view on the Android Memos? It seems to be filtering by category, and I can't find any setting for that. Thanks.

Hook
09-19-2011, 06:56 AM
If you press on that category bar (the red one) it should pop up a list of all category filters, including "all categories." If you pick all categories, all your memos should show.

mikewillnot
09-19-2011, 07:05 AM
dang. how come I couldn't find that information anywhere? thanks.

Thomas
09-19-2011, 07:30 AM
dang. how come I couldn't find that information anywhere? thanks.

Hi mike,

Glad this is working for you now. Sorry for any confusion.

Hook thanks for helping out on this one.