PDA

View Full Version : New categegory of calender entries

badi_au
09-21-2011, 01:23 AM
I created a new category "Schulung" in act. all entries with in this category are not synchronised with dejaoffice. all other categories are ok.

Thanks for help!

Thomas
09-21-2011, 02:20 PM
I created a new category "Schulung" in act. all entries with in this category are not synchronised with dejaoffice. all other categories are ok.

Thanks for help!

Hello badi_au,

We are currently working on an issue inhouse that is exactly what you are reporting. I will keep you updated when we have a fix in place for this.

badi_au
09-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Hi Thomas

Do we speak about days, weeks or months for the category fix? Just to know!

Thomas
09-26-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi Thomas

Do we speak about days, weeks or months for the category fix? Just to know!

Hello badu_au,

Thanks for the reminder. Sorry I missed updating this.
The latest build of DejaOffice and CompanionLink working together should fix this.
You will need to update both and then do A Purge and Reload All Sync.

badi_au
09-28-2011, 10:38 PM
Which is the is the actual version of companion link? I'm currently workin with version 4.0 build 4046.
Where can I download updates?

Yesterday I already updated dejaoffic from appstore.

Thomas
09-29-2011, 07:32 AM
Which is the is the actual version of companion link? I'm currently workin with version 4.0 build 4046.
Where can I download updates?

Yesterday I already updated dejaoffic from appstore.

Hello badi_au
You can always update companionLink here:
http://www.companionlink.com/downloads/updates.html
Latest build for version 4.0 is 4050.

badi_au
10-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Works perfectly now! With all the new releases (deja office / companionlink) much more stability, correct birthdays, etc. :-)
Thank's for the constantly increasing performance!!

Thomas
10-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Works perfectly now! With all the new releases (deja office / companionlink) much more stability, correct birthdays, etc. :-)
Thank's for the constantly increasing performance!!

So glad this is better for you. That is what we love to hear!

badi_au
10-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Hi Thomas

Maybe I expressed my hapyness to early ;-).

Every second or thrid sync, all the contacts and agenda items are synchronised again, that means at the end every item is twice on phone. So I have to start a new sync with firste deleting all the items and a new upload.

What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Franz

Thomas
10-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi Thomas

Maybe I expressed my hapyness to early ;-).

Every second or thrid sync, all the contacts and agenda items are synchronised again, that means at the end every item is twice on phone. So I have to start a new sync with firste deleting all the items and a new upload.

What could be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Franz

Hello Franz,

Are you syncing contacts with the Native application? When you say Agenda, do you mean Calendar records, Task records, or both?

badi_au
10-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Hello Thomas
Yesterday I installe the new version of the dejaoffice app, hoping problem is solved.
After that I made a sync deleting first old data and sync all data from act to iphone.
This morning I started a normal sync with following results:
- every contact is twice in deja office and native calendar of the iphone
- some calendar entries are double, not all - it seems that repeating entries are double, but also some normal entries with different categories.

I hope you find a way out of these problems - don't hesitate to ask for more details - everything that help in incresing the performance is very welcome!!!!

Thomas
10-13-2011, 06:45 AM
Hello Thomas
Yesterday I installe the new version of the dejaoffice app, hoping problem is solved.
After that I made a sync deleting first old data and sync all data from act to iphone.
This morning I started a normal sync with following results:
- every contact is twice in deja office and native calendar of the iphone
- some calendar entries are double, not all - it seems that repeating entries are double, but also some normal entries with different categories.

I hope you find a way out of these problems - don't hesitate to ask for more details - everything that help in incresing the performance is very welcome!!!!

Hello Franz,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with Duplicates.
The Sync you did after the update. Was it a Purge and Reload All Sync?
This sync completely overwrites the data in DejaOffice and loads all the data back from your PC.
If this were me I would check for duplicates in Act! and delete any I find, then do a Purge and Reload all.

badi_au
10-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Yes, with "purge and reload all sync" every thing is ok.

But after a second normal sync the contact are doubled - every contact and some calendar entries appears double - in dejaoffice and nativ contact. Database in act is ok, no double contacts.

badi_au
10-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Hi Thomas
Any news to my problem?

Thomas
10-25-2011, 06:55 AM
Hi Thomas
Any news to my problem?

Hello Franz,

I am sorry I delayed in responding to this. It sounds like the duplicates are happening during the Sync with Native Android Databases. Have you completely cleared the content in the native apps before doing a Purge and Reload Sync?