PDA

View Full Version : too many fields contacts

ssu11321
09-22-2011, 05:00 PM
How do i get rid of some of the fields in contacts there are way too many to scroll thru to get to the phone numbers?

Thomas
09-23-2011, 02:39 PM
How do i get rid of some of the fields in contacts there are way too many to scroll thru to get to the phone numbers?

Hello ssu,

Are you referring to the Contacts Entry and edit screens?
Are there too many fields when you create a new contact?

ssu11321
09-25-2011, 10:51 AM
the number of fields in the contact form is overwhelming, you should be able to hide the ones you do not want. I have a droid pro, version 1.12.1, companionlink 4026, palm

suffix, salutation, nickname, company, title, 3 emails, 3 phone numbers, fax, company, other, 3 websites, work, home, other address, 6 custom fields, 3 aim, 4 miscellaneous

a little much don't you think???

Thomas
09-25-2011, 11:35 AM
the number of fields in the contact form is overwhelming, you should be able to hide the ones you do not want. I have a droid pro, version 1.12.1, companionlink 4026, palm

suffix, salutation, nickname, company, title, 3 emails, 3 phone numbers, fax, company, other, 3 websites, work, home, other address, 6 custom fields, 3 aim, 4 miscellaneous

a little much don't you think???

Hello sssu11321,

DejaOffice is designed and advertized as business class contact manager. All of those fields are incredibly important to our customers, that is why they are there. We also support syncing with numerous PC databases. All the fields are key to someone.
I hear your request to customize the list of fields you wish to see. I will forward this to our dev team for consideration. However, I am still not clear the exact screen you are requesting be changed. Is the contact entry field, the edit field? Please specify.