PDA

View Full Version : A request for DejaOffice for Android Users.

Hook
10-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Only if you are interested.

I really like Pure Calendar Widget. It gives me a scrollable 30 day agenda on my homescreen. Unfortunately, it does not currently read DJO's data and I no longer sync with the Android Calendar data base-- makes life much easier, sync-wise.

I have taken care of 2 pieces of the puzzle. The developer of PCW is willing to do it and Companion Link has provided information on their data and are willing to participate. The last shoe is, the developer incorporates features based on how much the feature is requested, as reflected by a uservoice voting system located here:

http://pureapps.uservoice.com/forums/81289-pure-calendar-widget/suggestions/1449083-display-deja-office-calendar?ref=title

So the request is simply, if you are interested and want to support this, please sign in and vote for it.

I have no personal connection to the Pure Calendar Widget developer other than being an enthusiastic user. I am not trying to get people to buy PCW. You may have your own favorite widget. I simply am presenting an opportunity to have a very powerful widget with a lot of options available for DJO where the developer is already favorably inclined to do it.

That's it. If you want to, thanks. If not, thanks for indulging me. :)

Cheers!