PDA

View Full Version : CL changed Tasks by itself

McLion
10-11-2011, 02:57 AM
I am starting to loose patience with this tool.
Did I really pay for this piece of software?!? :mad:
It changes and corrupts my OL data over and over.

Again, I found something it did on its own.
Exactly at the time of the last sync some of the task in OL have been updated and got sent to the assigned contacts.

Again, CL did change data on its own. This is an absolute no-go :mad:

As somebody else already posted some time ago: Before adding new features on and on, I'd very much appreciate if the features already in would work as supposed and rather free of bugs.

Thomas
10-11-2011, 08:03 AM
I am starting to loose patience with this tool.
Did I really pay for this piece of software?!? :mad:
It changes and corrupts my OL data over and over.

Again, I found something it did on its own.
Exactly at the time of the last sync some of the task in OL have been updated and got sent to the assigned contacts.

Again, CL did change data on its own. This is an absolute no-go :mad:

As somebody else already posted some time ago: Before adding new features on and on, I'd very much appreciate if the features already in would work as supposed and rather free of bugs.

Hello McLion,

So sorry you ar having trouble. Can you please explain exactly what you mean by:
"some of the task in OL have been updated and got sent to the assigned contacts."

If you can specifically list what changes occurred that would be helpful.

McLion
10-11-2011, 08:32 AM
- Came to the office yesterday morning and synced because I made some changes to calendar and contacts on the weekend -> synced perfectly to OL - no tasks had to be synced because not task has been touched

- During the day, the affected tasks mentioned later have not been touched, not on the Android nor in OL

- Before leaving the office, I synced again. After the sync, I got multiple task updates emails (I don't know how they are called in English) in the sent folder of OL for tasks that have not been touched. They all have exactly the same time, and it's the same time that CL showed as last sync time. Ergo, CL changed the tasks and OL immediately sent out the updates.

I am not sure what it exactly changed - I did not research so far: Possibly, it added

Link: Name
At: Company
Tel: Phone

which I have surely not added myself to the bottom of the text in the task.

Thomas
10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
- Came to the office yesterday morning and synced because I made some changes to calendar and contacts on the weekend -> synced perfectly to OL - no tasks had to be synced because not task has been touched

- During the day, the affected tasks mentioned later have not been touched, not on the Android nor in OL

- Before leaving the office, I synced again. After the sync, I got multiple task updates emails (I don't know how they are called in English) in the sent folder of OL for tasks that have not been touched. They all have exactly the same time, and it's the same time that CL showed as last sync time. Ergo, CL changed the tasks and OL immediately sent out the updates.

I am not sure what it exactly changed - I did not research so far: Possibly, it added

Link: Name
At: Company
Tel: Phone

which I have surely not added myself to the bottom of the text in the task.

Can you list some Tasks that were specifically affected? I have your data loaded on a device.

McLion
10-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Sent you by email.

Thomas
10-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Sent you by email.

McLion,

I got it!