PDA

View Full Version : Shortcut icon titles all default to "DejaOffice"

Gooch
10-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Hiya,
Recently installed DJO on my new Motorola Photon.
I selected shortcuts onto a homepage for Sync, Contacts, Calendar, and To Do.
When the shortcuts first installed, the icons had the correct titles, Sync, Contacts, etc,,, but after a couple days (maybe even a reboot, not sure), ALL the shortcut icons re-labelled to DejaOffice.
Hmm, so I trashed all the icons and re-selected Shortcuts back to homepage again and the icons installed with the correct labels. Sure 'nuff, a couple days later ALL the shortcuts have again re-labelled back to DejaOffice.
Any suggestions how to keep the correct labels on the shortcut icons?

V1.12.2

droidx4me
10-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Have been using DJO on Droid X since Dec 2010.

Yesterday, rebooted my phone and it wanted to upgrade. Not sure if it was a Verizon or Motorola or what but it kept bugging me till I did it.

Current settings: Android Version 2.3.3 and System version 4.5.605.MB810

Now I have the same problem, AND, as others have complained about, DJO is VERY slow to load...used to be a little slow but I got used to it...Now it is a good 4-5 seconds after tapping, say Tasks, for it to come up.

Anyway, just chiming in on this. Thanks

Kaena
10-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi Gooch,

This appears to be an issue that we've seen occur with certain Motorola devices. The problem has to do with a bug in Motorola's software, and we are unable to provide a fix at this time. More info - http://www.companionlink.com/support/kb/DejaOffice_icons_change_names_Motorola_Droid_X