PDA

View Full Version : Palm Completed Tasks Not Syncing to DJO

lakeside
11-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I have DJO on ipod touch and CompanionLink 5 for Palm Desktop (build 5004, trial period) on PC.The completed talks on palm desktop do not sync to DJO.

I searched the old posts. Someone pointed out the setting to control completed tasks in CompanionLink was under Advanced Settings -> Cleared Records. But I do not see such a setting in CompanionLink 5 for Palm Desktop (build 5004). Is there any way to get completed tasks synced from palm desktop to DJO? Thanks.

Thomas
11-14-2011, 02:42 PM
I have DJO on ipod touch and CompanionLink 5 for Palm Desktop (build 5004, trial period) on PC.The completed talks on palm desktop do not sync to DJO.

I searched the old posts. Someone pointed out the setting to control completed tasks in CompanionLink was under Advanced Settings -> Cleared Records. But I do not see such a setting in CompanionLink 5 for Palm Desktop (build 5004). Is there any way to get completed tasks synced from palm desktop to DJO? Thanks.

Lakeside,

This issue is due to a minor bug in CompanionLink. The Sync Completed records option odes not display in the advanced settings. THis will be fixed in the next build of CompanionLink.